[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-rakia 0.7.2

Mystilleef mystilleef at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 07:39:04 PDT 2011

Hello,

Fedora rawhide now uses telepathy-rakia version 0.7.2

Since the change from sofia to rakia my app has stopped
working. It's always offline.

It turns out Mission Control is not starting the telepathy-
rakia process. Or the process is timing out. Starting the
process manually results in the following error.

lateef at submission ~/D/teletest> /usr/libexec/telepathy-rakia
tp-glib-DEBUG: started version 0.7.2 (telepathy-glib version 0.16.0)
tp-glib-DEBUG: no connections, and timed out
tp-glib-Message: Exiting

Any ideas?

Thanks