[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-mission-control 5.12.0
jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 16:01:43 PDT 2012
It is with first-class pleasure I announce the release of
telepathy-mission-control 5.12.0. This is the start of a new stable
Changes since 5.11.0:
• GLib ≥ 2.30 is now required.
• Add mcd_service_stop() and stop the service when SIGINT is
sent. (fd.o#47054, Alban)
Summary of particularly noteworthy changes since 5.10.x:
• GLib ≥ 2.30 and telepathy-glib ≥ 0.17.5 are now required
• telepathy-butterfly accounts are migrated to telepathy-haze
automatically if Haze is installed.
• Mission Control can now be stopped by sending SIGINT to the daemon.
More information about the telepathy