[Telepathy] Empathy client interfacing with the XO's Sugar

Alex Waterman imnotlistening at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:09:30 PDT 2012

Hi Telepathy List,

I have been looking at possibilities of getting a native video chat app
going fro the XO's over the past couple weeks. I am thinking that it would
be really cool if Empathy interfaced with Sugar directly. This mostly means
implementing a few DBus method calls, something that I think should be
pretty reasonable. Does this seem like something that is reasonably doable
for Empathy? Would there be any interest in seeing a Sugar version for
Empathy?

Best Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Waterman - Computer Engineer (215-896-4920)
imnotlistening at gmail.com
amw2813 at rit.edu
Support or create OpenSource