[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-haze 0.6.0
jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 13:03:16 PDT 2012
It is with colossal pleasure I announce the release of telepathy-haze
0.6.0. This is the start of a new stable branch.
Changes since 0.5.0:
• The ContactBlocking interface has been implemented. (Jasper
St. Pierre, Will)
Summary of particularly noteworthy changes since 0.4.x:
• telepathy-glib ≥ 0.13.9 and libpurple ≥ 2.7.0 are now required.
• The ContactList interface has been implemented.
• Support for setting your own alias has been added.
• The ServerAuthentication channel type has been implemented so users
can provide an account password when connecting.
More information about the telepathy