[Telepathy] Recommended Telepathy versions to ship with GNOME 3.4

Guillaume Desmottes gdesmott at gnome.org
Thu Apr 5 03:13:49 PDT 2012

Le Tuesday 03 April 2012 à 08:24 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>

> As every 6 months, the Telepathy team branched its most important
> components and rolled a bunch of stable releases. We recommend to
> distributions shipping GNOME 3.4 to update to these versions:

New components have been released as a stable, here is the full list:

 • telepathy-glib 0.18.0
 • telepathy-gabble 0.16.0
 • telepathy-mission-control 5.12.0
 • telepathy-logger 0.4.0
 • telepathy-salut 0.8.0
 • telepathy-haze 0.6.0

Note that you'll need Empathy 3.4.0.1 that I just released to be able to
build with telepathy-logger 0.4.0.

	G.