[Telepathy] Does SIP work with the new Farstream

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Sun Apr 29 20:32:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

The Rakia call branch has not been merged and released yet. In the
short term, you can use the old streamed media with
telepathy-farstream, just give it the streamed media channel and it
should just work.

You can also try the Call branch of Rakia that is available at
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/tester/telepathy-rakia.git/log/?h=call
and please report any problems that you find. We plan on merging and
releasing it soon.

Olivier