[Telepathy] imminent release of telepathy qt4 logger

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 23:23:27 PST 2012

This email was from April last year, did a release ever actually happen?

Telepathy-Logger-Qt4 is already an optional dependency of KDE
Telepathy, potentially might even be required at the next release
(0.4).
We can't have a requirement on an untagged, untarballed piece of
software that's just in someone's home directory, all the packagers
would hate us.

All I really require is to see the current master tagged with 0.1.0
and end up in http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/
Is this something it would be possible to see in the next few months?
Failing that we will have to "fork" this into the KDE git repo and
release from there with the rest of our stuff.

David Edmundson