[Telepathy] Accessing Folks from python, part 2

Frederik Elwert frederik.elwert at web.de
Wed Jan 25 13:49:58 PST 2012

Am Montag, den 23.01.2012, 17:36 +0000 schrieb Philip Withnall:
> I'm not particularly familiar with how Ubuntu package debug symbols, but
> if you search for information about "ddeb" packages, you might be able
> to make use of the debug packages here:
>
> http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/pool/main/p/
>
> That's all I know about; sorry if this isn't very helpful.

I really tried everything, I installed all ddebs that I thought could be
related in some way, I let a script scan the python process for linked
libraries, etc. Still no locals information for python.

But maybe the information that was contained in the backtrace already
provides some useful information? Tomeu’s comment seemed to give a hint,
although I am not competent enough to make real use of it.

Regards
Frederik