[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt 0.9.2

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:44:28 PDT 2012

The "We were at aKademy and we got bored" release.

telepathy-qt is a Qt C++ binding for the Telepathy real-time
communication framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces,
loggers and other Telepathy components.

Tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt/telepathy-qt-0.9.2.tar.gz

Signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt/telepathy-qt-0.9.2.tar.gz.asc

The latest reviewed code is always available from:
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-qt
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-qt/ (cgit)

Enhancements:
 * Introducing Telepathy-Qt-Service, a new static library that contains
   experimental service-side bindings. For the moment this exposes
   the required low-level interfaces for writing connection managers,
   as well as some basic high-level API.
 * Renamed AccountManager::accountForPath() and
AccountManager::accountsForPaths()
   to accountForObjectPath() and accountsForObjectPaths() respectively,
   deprecating the old names.
 * Added bindings for Debug interface.
 * Enable several options in CMake to allow to selectively build
components. In particular,
   now Farsight, Farstream, examples and tests are optional. Farsight
is disabled by default.
 * fd.o #28366: Added high level bindings for DBus tubes.

Fixes:
 * Fix PkgConfig detection in DBus find files
 * Fix a race condition in test-account-basics and test-dbus-properties.
 * Fix compilation with gcc 4.7.
 * Fix tests compilation with telepathy-glib 0.19.
 * Fix FindDBus.cmake to find the correct paths.
 * Pass -fvisibility-inlines-hidden to the compiler if it's supported.

Best regards,
Dario