[Telepathy] Mission Control's crash handling by other Telepathy components

Pedro Francisco pedrogfrancisco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:17:39 PDT 2012

So telepathy-mission-control 5.12.1 fixes the common crashes, so some
of what I said here no longer applies, so sorry for the big email.

Anyway, to prevent me from writing a long text again for nothing,
allow me to ask:
a) what happens when MC is killed and someone initiates a new chat with me?
b) what happens when MC is killed and someone continues a chat with me?

It appeared to me the messages are delivered to me on b) but not on a) ?

--
Pedro