[Telepathy] Authorizing new buddies

Jason Talley jbtalley98 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:11:59 PDT 2012

Awesome.  That worked fantastic!

I did stumble on to the next issue regarding contacts.  How does one
ADD a contact?

  tp_connection_add_to_group_async seems like a good start, but it
seems to only deal with groups, not new contacts.  My UI is primitive,
and I don't have TP_IFACE_CONNECTION_INTERFACE_CONTACT_GROUPS defined
anyway.

I found a nice empathy example (empathy_contact_list_add), but it
seems the details are further down than I could easily follow.