[Telepathy] GSOC 2012 Idea

Nikit Saraf nikit.saraf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:19:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am B.Tech first year student at Dhirubhai Institute of Information and
Communication Technology, Gandhinagar, India.
Telepathy is missing IM chat on lan. I would like to develop something like
Iptux. It should allow the user to chat with the fellow users on their lan
without adding them to your buddy list. Once started it will auto-discover
users and allow you to chat away. Users can chat and even share files with
each other.

Can you please guide me to the right mentor to discuss about this idea?

Regards
Nikit Saraf