[Telepathy] Request for "Hello World" program for XMPP-Link-Local

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:58:33 PDT 2012

David,

I am wanting to write a simplest of feature, wherein any newly
connected user to a network (say a WIFI network), is able to announce
her arrival to other users on the same (WIFI) network.

I will be grateful, if I just get to know a very broad level of steps
required to do this; the coding-cum-implementation research will be
easily handled then by myself :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay