[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-rakia 0.7.4

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue May 8 10:07:30 PDT 2012

Telepathy-Rakia development release 0.7.4, the "Call Me Maybe"
release, is now available.

If you are using GNOME 3.4, please ship this release, as calls will not
work with older releases.

But be aware that there is one remaining problem, sometimes SIP servers
stop forwarding call to us. I am unable to reproduce it with any SIP
server that is under my control, so I don't know what happens, any help
is appreciated.

New in this release:

- The StreamedMedia Channel type has been replaced by Call1

Tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-rakia/telepathy-rakia-0.7.3.tar.gz

Signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-rakia/telepathy-rakia-0.7.3.tar.gz.asc