[Telepathy] Problem with Telepathy Farstream, new Call API and SIP

Mystilleef mystilleef at gmail.com
Sun May 13 05:53:05 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to port my app to the new Call API. I've changed
all the interfaces to use the New Call API. The docs say to
initiate an outgoing SIP call all I have to do is call the
Accept method.

However, when I call the accept method, nothing happens. The
CallChannel does change its call state from Pending to
Initialising to Initialized but never to Accepted or Active.
Also none of the tpfarstream signals, fs-conference-added or
content-added, are emitted. In fact, nothing happens after I
connect to those signals.

Is there something else I need to do to make an outgoing
SIP call?

Thanks