[Telepathy] telepathy-python update specs please

Maksim Melnikau maxposedon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:39:01 PST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Simon McVittie
<simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> If you insist on using telepathy-python and want to add modern Telepathy
> features to it, I would ask you to demonstrate those features working
> correctly when prototyped in a connection manager anyway, before
> considering a merge into telepathy-python.
fair enough,
I maintaine my patches here: https://github.com/max-posedon/telepathy-python
and here is my "echo" CM: https://github.com/max-posedon/telepathy-foo
which works with empathy for me. Is it enough? Should I add something?
Next I'm going add ChannelInterfaceMessages.

I think I should explain my thoughts, I think telepathy-python very
good for telepathy education - its *very* simple, lowlevel. And python
is good for reading / understanding by human. I don't want implement
everything in telepathy-python, just a few basic things. A looked at
telepathy-butterfly, telepeathy-sunshine, telepathy-mixer and find a
lot of copy-paste code there, which should go to telepathy-python. My
goal, is make it easy to write any text-based protocol.