[Telepathy] TelepathyQt patches

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 09:19:02 PDT 2013

On 06/06/13 16:53, David Edmundson wrote:
> There is no-one on the CC list for these bugs, forcing me to pester the
> previous maintainers to no avail.

The telepathy-bugs alias does send bugmail to some general Telepathy
maintainers, although perhaps not anyone with Qt expertise (it's a
"watched" user and also a mailing list, so I don't know whether anyone
Qt-ish is receiving bugmail via the mailing list). I don't think any of
the "core" Telepathy maintainers have as much time for Telepathy at the
moment as we'd like...

> There is clearly a lot of momentum around TelepathyQt it would be great
> if one of these people (such as Matthias Gehre, or myself) were given
> commit access to keep the project alive without multiple forks.

Who do you want added? Who maintains Telepathy stuff in KDE? (Presumably
basically the same people?)

A good first step towards being on the reviewers list is to do a "I'm
not a reviewer, but..." review of some stuff that's pending; if nothing
else, that'll speed things up for a committer in future.

Getting "yes, they're appropriate people to review this" from one of the
current maintainers (Dario, George, Andre?) would also be good.