[Telepathy] telepathy-skykit license help required

Maksim Melnikau maxposedon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:34:21 PDT 2013

Hello, I'm the author telepathy-skykit[1] - telepathy connection manager,
which integrates Skype support via Skypekit Embedded SDK[2]. Right now it
is kind-of-experiment, and implemented via using telepathy-python. I'll may
be move it to telepathy-glib via gobject-inrospection, or rewrite with
telepathy-qt.

Anyway, right now have a problem with selecting license for my project.
Main problem - I'm not very good in licenses, and skypekit SDK itself has a
lot of limitations[3][4], which I don't understand.

I don't think that telepathy-skykit, will get "production" token ever. But
I'd like to give people ability, to use skype via telepathy, even if it
costs a bit.

Which license could you suggest? It just should be "open source" be
compatible with skypekit limitations, and I would like to redistribute same
source code with other license, if some vendors will ask for that - for
including telepathy-skykit in their projects.

[1] https://github.com/max-posedon/telepathy-skykit
[2] http://developer.skype.com/skypekit/development-guide
[3] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8793962/skypekit.licence
[4]