[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-glib 0.27.3

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 03:58:34 PDT 2013

The “Not lamp” release.

New stable API:

• Conn.I.Renaming, as implemented in telepathy-idle since 2007

• Chan.T.FileTransfer.FileCollection property, as implemented under a
  different interface name in telepathy-gabble since 0.10

• CD.I.Messages1, as implemented under a different interface name
  in telepathy-mission-control since 5.8

• Conn.I.Sidecars1, as implemented under a different interface name
  in telepathy-gabble and telepathy-salut

• Conn.I.IRC_Command1, a new interface to send arbitrary IRC commands to
the server

Regards,

	G.