[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-{spec, glib, haze, idle, salut} 0.99.2

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 08:32:31 PDT 2013

The “no surprises” release(s).

This is another snapshot, so that the 'next' branches of telepathy-salut
and telepathy-haze can work.

telepathy-glib tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.99.2.tar.gz
signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.99.2.tar.gz.asc
git: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-glib

telepathy-spec tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/telepathy-spec-0.99.2.tar.gz
signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/telepathy-spec-0.99.2.tar.gz.asc
git: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-spec

telepathy-haze, -idle and -salut 0.99.2 are tagged in git (as versions
known to work with this telepathy-glib), but I didn't bother to release
their tarballs. I'll start doing that when the 1.0 branches are further
along.

telepathy-spec
--------------

• Connection manager names may now start with an underscore, because
  there's no reason not to (the relevant D-Bus constructs all allow it).

telepathy-glib

Dependencies:

• GLib ≥ 2.34 is required

API changes:

• Protocol names may now contain underscores, but not hyphen/minus
  (telepathy-spec 0.99.1 says this is OK).

• Connection manager names may now start with underscores
  (telepathy-spec 0.99.2 says this is OK)

Fixes:

• Merged from telepathy-glib master, see NEWS-0.x