[Telepathy] Getting rpm/source of development version

Martin Klapetek mklapetek at kde.org
Mon Dec 1 07:44:33 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Piotr Dobrogost <p at lists-2014.dobrogost.net
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to install version of Telepathy with the following changeset
> "Don't leave group chat when window is closed"
> (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117543/ ,
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/telepathy/ktp-text-ui/repository/show?branch=master&tag=&rev=5506ceed15fdd88b47a6f2715587bfcba8c532fa
> )
> How can I do this?
> How do I know which versions of other libs/components ktp-text-ui needs?
> Is there any rpm with current development version?
> How can I see what earliest version some specific changeset will be
> included in?

Hi,

you have it already installed. Your distribution's package management knows
which other libs/components it needs. There is no dev version after
ktp-text-ui 0.9 really as the process of porting to qt5 is currently
ongoing. As for which version has some things earliest, you'd have to look
it up in git - see which tag in the history is after that particular commit.

Also note that ktp-text-ui is a Telepathy client, not "version of
Telepathy" itself :)

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer