[Telepathy] Announcing Telepathy 0.99.6

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 09:04:51 PST 2014

On 20/01/14 15:43, David Edmundson wrote:
> I started porting  TpQt to "next' working towards 0.99.5.

Great, thanks!

I'll try to find some time to look through the commits and flag anything
that I consider likely to become a problem in future.

The next milestone I'm aiming for is to be able to install Telepathy 0.x
and Telepathy 1.0 snapshots on the same machine, without them
conflicting - at the moment Guillaume is looking into the Logger
storage, which we hope will be the last thing needed there.