[Telepathy] implementation of new XEP's

Alexandr Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:09:13 PDT 2015

I'm sorry, I didn't CC telepathy list, so I have to re-send my message,
to make it visible for all.

Hello.

I can't say for Telepathy-glib, but I'm actively work on TelepathyQt.
Currently I focus on service bindings, but I'm planning to improve
client-side bindings and specifications as well.

Are you speaking about Telepathy specification or about Telepathy
jabber connection manager? I'm very new to the xmpp protocol, but as I
just read, we can mostly (without section 9) enable XEP-0280 support
without changes in the telepathy specs.
XEP-0313 requires something new in our specs. I have to do it for my
Telegram connection manager, but currently it is a long-term goal.

Recently we started development of TelepathyQt-based connection
manager for xmpp protocol. We're based on QXmpp library, which have a
fork which declare XEP-0280/XEP-0313 as implemented. I can't say when
the CM would be done, as there is a number of other insistent
projects.

I organized some of TelepathyQt projects on
https://github.com/TelepathyQt
, so you can watch them if you want.