[Telepathy] Telepathy in Desktops and/or RTC dev-rooms at FOSDEM?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Nov 19 00:02:03 PST 2015

As some people have probably noticed, there has also been discussion
about Telepathy and Empathy on the GNOME release-team list recently[1]
and follow-up on the gnome-list[2]

I've proposed a session in the FOSDEM Desktops dev-room[3] where we
could discuss some of these issues in person and I could demonstrate
what I've been working on with Telepathy.  Is anybody else interested in
participating in such a session?

We also have a Real-Time Communication dev-room[4] but I thought that
something like this belongs in the Desktops dev-room because it really
has to be accepted by the desktop developer communities or there is no
point working on it.

It would also be interesting to have any new Telepathy-related work on
demo in the Real-Time lounge in the K building, possibly making live
webcam connections to other places in FOSDEM, e.g. the stands on the
lower level or in other buildings.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2015-April/msg00050.html