[Telepathy] merging patches into telepathy-gabble

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Tue Jan 12 11:16:24 PST 2016

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 05:23:29 PM Olivier CrĂȘte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There was a detailed page on how to make a release in the old wiki, I'm
> trying to revive it.
>
> I would assume the tp-gabble unit tests passed when the last release
> was made.

I've gotten the unit tests to pass, and would like to see about how we could
proceed with merging the fixes.

There were three fixes needed.

* The CRL used for the revocation tests had expired needed to be updated
(Freedesktop Bug: 79548).
* The gio http proxy was being registered with a priority of 0, and so for
some reason the default gio http proxy was being returned. I increased the
priority to 10 and the gio extension point factory returned the correct proxy.
* Someone made a typo and reused the same test name.

The patch for 79548 is in the freedesktop bug tracker, the others are on topic
branches on my github repo.
https://github.com/detrout/wocky/

Also /connector+ssl/econnreset/client-open has a race condition and fails some
of the time.

Next for me is trying to make sure the XEP-198 patches have test coverage