[Telepathy] "Save Password" does not work

Piotr Dobrogost p at 2016.forums.dobrogost.net
Wed Jul 6 20:25:05 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 9:38 PM, Diane Trout <diane at ghic.org> wrote:
> Do you have kaccounts, signond, and telepathy sign on plugin (I think

I think so:

[piotr at demon ~]$ rpm -qa | grep kaccounts
kaccounts-integration-16.04.2-1.fc24.x86_64
kaccounts-providers-16.04.2-1.fc24.x86_64

[piotr at demon ~]$ rpm -qa | grep signon
signon-ui-0.15-5.fc24.x86_64
signon-8.58-0.2.9fcfc9e.fc24.x86_64
signon-glib-1.9-4.fc24.x86_64
telepathy-accounts-signon-1.0-2.fc24.x86_64
signon-plugin-oauth2-0.22-3.fc24.x86_64

> those are package names, I'm not at computer right now). I think I also has issues with upgrades, so if the accounts created pre kaccounts they might not have password saved, also there's a ag-tool command for inspecting the accounts database.

I recreated my account in telepathy and it seems to work now.
Thanks for help.

Regards,
Piotr Dobrogost