[Telepathy] message received method

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:07:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've implemented methods to send and receive text message at
telepathy-resiprocate but I think I'm mixing the sender/receiver handles.
I'm using telepathy-morse [1] as a guide and I would like to know what is
the meaning of contactHandle, targetHandle and initiatorHandle.

Right now I can send and receive text messages at telepathy-resiprocate in
Empathy and this is what happening: when I receive a message (sent from
Jitsi to telepathy-resiprocate) it shows in a window that appears to be a
conversation with myself (telepathy-resiprocate Empathy with
telepathy-resiprocate Empathy) and if I send a message through this same
window from telepathy-resiprocate client, it actually sends the message to
myself.

[1]
https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-morse/blob/master/connection.cpp#L928