[Telepathy] Instant Messaging systray applet – filter field has no focus by defaut

Piotr Dobrogost p at 2016.forums.dobrogost.net
Tue Jul 26 11:38:51 UTC 2016

Hi!

I think Instant Messaging systray applet should focus filter field
upon popping out. I have this applet set under keyboard shortcut and
after displaying it I have to press Tab twice to make filter field
focused before I can start typing the name of a contact I'm interested
in.

Regards,
Piotr Dobrogost

ps.
If "Instant Messaging" systray applet is not being developed by the
telepathy team then please point me to the right place.