[Telepathy] [telepathy] - Cannot connect to SIP account using empathy

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:43:22 UTC 2016

I think this errors are related to bustle not resiprocate.

One more thing: when you run bustle, if you select some line in the debug
you could see more info about that debug. Maybe if you select the ones
related to resiprocate (....Reconnect or ...RequestConnection) you could
find some helpful info about this problem.