[Telepathy] installing qt5

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri Jun 3 07:47:59 UTC 2016

On 03/06/16 01:52, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile telepathy-morse [1] but it depends on
> telepathy-qt5 version 0.9.6. I couldn't find a source for this
> version, only packages that when installed generates several
> dependency problems. It seems this version of telepathy-qt5 is not the
> stable one so anyone knows a secure way to install it without causing
> damage to my system?

Can the modified telepathy-qt4 and telepathy-qt5 packages be built at
the same time?

When you try to install the telepathy-qt5 packages, does the system want
to replace any other packages that you had built yourself?  If you run
the apt-get command with "--simulate" it will tell you which packages
will be changed.

Regards,

Daniel