[Telepathy] Which ContactList interface methods are essential?

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Sat Jun 4 18:07:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-05-10 at 15:34 -0300, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to implement contact list functionalities at resiprocate
> and I'm reading the specification at [1]. As suggested by Alexandr,
> I'm also reading telepathy-morse [2] and telepathy-nonsense [3], and
> I noticed that not all methods of [1] are implemented in [2]. So I
> would like to know what are the essential methods that I should
> implement.

I tried to implement a connection manager a while ago.

It kind of worked before I gave up. It looks like I needed to implement
Contacts, ConcatList, ContactGroups, Aliasing, SimplePresence to get
stuff to names to show up in the contact list.
https://github.com/detrout/telepathy-gitter/blob/master/glitter/contact
s.py

Diane