[Telepathy] [telepathy] - Cannot connect to SIP account using empathy

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sat Jun 4 19:10:40 UTC 2016

On 03/06/16 05:12, Balram Pariyarath wrote:
> Not much. I used the tools like bustle to check if resiprocate is
> working while try to connect to SIP server. It is working. I have
> attached the bustle report once again.
> Since I have not started to code, I thought I'll go through the files
> till you reply. Am also trying to run it on another system using Ubuntu.
> I also tried to login to Lumicall using the credential, but it didnt
> work then. But I have got to check on it once more.
> Am currently working on the latest version of resiprocate.

Did you try only one of the accounts I created for you or all of them?

I can try changing the passwords for you, but do you see an
authentication error?  Look for the SIP logs from reSIProcate, if you
enable the DEBUG or STACK level logs you should see each SIP request and
response, including error codes.

Regards,

Daniel