[Telepathy] requestHandles method

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 19:51:42 UTC 2016

I was looking to telepathy-morse [1] and telepathy-nonsense [2] and it both
don't add a new contact when requestHandles is called so I was wondering if
there is a particularity in resiprocate so we have to add a contact when
requestHandles is called.

[1]
https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-morse/blob/master/connection.cpp
[2]