[Telepathy] status of empathy and XMPP in telepathy

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Mon Jun 6 16:02:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sat, 2016-06-04 at 11:21 -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
> As far as I can tell farstream only uses stun_usage_bind_create from
> libnice, I didn't see anything about TURN.
>
> Though it does look like libnice has TURN support.

If you use the libnice transmitter of Farstream, you get full TURN
support. You just need to set the relevant properties when selecting
the transmitter.

The TURN settings are in the RelayInfo property on
Stream.Interface.Media:
https://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/Call_Stream_Interface_Media.html
#Property:RelayInfo

The relevant code in telepathy-farstream:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-farstream/tree/telepat
hy-farstream/stream.c#n940

--
Olivier Crête