[Telepathy] send local user status

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:05:08 UTC 2016

I'm looking the link you gave and it seems it would be better to create
another layer to include line 97-120 right?

Because if we want to maintain the Connection.cxx code as clean as possible
and make the function calls like [1] or [2] it would be necessary to
implement a method setClientPresence() that includes lines 97-120.

[1]
https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-nonsense/blob/master/connection.cc#L347
[2]
https://github.com/TelepathyQt/telepathy-morse/blob/master/connection.cpp#L655