[Telepathy] [telepathy] - Cannot connect to SIP account using empathy

Balram Pariyarath balbbrl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 04:11:31 UTC 2016

Hey, I think it works. I could connect using the credentials. :)

But still there are some things,

When I try to make a test call or chat with someone, I get an error
like: Could not start a conversation with the given contact

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:

> On 07/06/16 09:59, Balram Pariyarath wrote:
>
> ok..will look into that..I used both my accounts but couldnt connect using
> any.
>
> OK, I've just reset the passwords on both to the original passwords I sent
> you on 25 May
>
> I see two other students connected to the SIP proxy so I believe it is
> working normally, please let me know if you still have problems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

*Balram P MenonTech Head | Excel 2016*
Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)
Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi-21

[image: ☎]: 8129130866
✉: balbbrl at gmail.com <p.balram96 at gmail.com>