[Telepathy] Which ContactList interface methods are essential?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sat May 14 07:26:21 UTC 2016

On 10/05/16 20:34, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to implement contact list functionalities at resiprocate and
> I'm reading the specification at [1]. As suggested by Alexandr, I'm also
> reading telepathy-morse [2] and telepathy-nonsense [3], and I noticed
> that not all methods of [1] are implemented in [2]. So I would like to
> know what are the essential methods that I should implement.

I'm not certain which methods are essential.  I would recommend you
start incrementally and implement those that appear most relevant.

In all the other methods, you could include a log message to indicate
that an unimplemented method has been called, beware of doing this if it
overrides an implementation in a superclass though.

Regards,

Daniel