[Telepathy] run telepathy with empathy at ubuntu

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sun May 22 10:54:24 UTC 2016

On 21/05/16 20:07, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Ok now I don't know if I am actually connected. When I open the
> 'Accounts' menu in empathy it appears 'connecting...'.
>
> At [1] I have the output info. I don't know if this is a telepathy
> problem or just something wrong to my sip account.

Looking at your log, it appears that it is not completing the outgoing
connection to the SIP server now

Can you try restarting your process and see if it works?

Please also use tcpdump or wireshark to see if it is really sending
packets to the destination (in that log, it is trying to reach
195.8.117.57 on TCP port 5061)