[Telepathy] add contacts

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:35:46 UTC 2016

> For now, you can write a class to keep the buddy list in a vector.  When
the application loads, it should load the vector from a file and each
time you add or remove a buddy it should write the complete list out to
file again.

I'm doing that but I got a little confused about the variables mHandles and
mIdentifiers at [1] line 84,85. Isn't that variables suppose to hold the
friends of the contact already?

[1]
https://github.com/MateusBellomo/resiprocate/blob/master/apps/telepathy/Connection.hxx