[Telepathy] buddy list methods

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:58:36 UTC 2016

> Just build the example application, start CM and register an account
(e.g. via mc-tool).

I've tried to

~/simpleCm/example$ cmake CMakeLists.txt
~/simpleCm/example$ make

but I'm getting this errors:

/home/mateus/simpleCm/example/CContactsModel.cpp:3:22: fatal error:
protocol.h: No such file or directory
 #include "protocol.h"
                      ^
compilation terminated.
/home/mateus/simpleCm/example/main.cpp:4:29: fatal error:
TelepathyQt/Debug: No such file or directory
 #include <TelepathyQt/Debug>

I thought the Qt that I've installed for resiprocate could be used by any
other program but apparently this is not true. How can I use the
telepathy-qt library from resiprocate?