[Telepathy] buddy list methods

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:44:11 UTC 2016

I ran this:

$ cmake CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDBus' CMakeLists.txt

and it showed some warns:

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.0)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Configuring done
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:35 (add_executable):
  Policy CMP0003 should be set before this line.  Add code such as

    if(COMMAND cmake_policy)
      cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
    endif(COMMAND cmake_policy)

  as early as possible but after the most recent call to
  cmake_minimum_required or cmake_policy(VERSION).  This warning appears
  because target "simple-connection-manager-qt" links to some libraries for
  which the linker must search:

    simplecm-qt

  and other libraries with known full path:

    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5.3.2

  CMake is adding directories in the second list to the linker search path
in
  case they are needed to find libraries from the first list (for backwards
  compatibility with CMake 2.4).  Set policy CMP0003 to OLD or NEW to enable
  or disable this behavior explicitly.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0003"
for
  more information.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/mateus/simpleCm/example

Then I run:

mateus at mateus:~/simpleCm/example$ make -j5
[ 14%] Automatic moc for target simple-connection-manager-qt
[ 14%] Built target simple-connection-manager-qt_automoc
[ 28%] [ 42%] [ 57%] [ 71%] Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/simple-connection-manager-qt.dir/CContactsModel.o
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/simple-connection-manager-qt.dir/main.o
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/simple-connection-manager-qt.dir/MainWindow.o
Building CXX object
CMakeFiles/simple-connection-manager-qt.dir/simple-connection-manager-qt_automoc.o
/home/mateus/simpleCm/example/CContactsModel.cpp:3:22: fatal error:
protocol.h: No such file or directory
 #include "protocol.h"
                      ^
compilation terminated.
/home/mateus/simpleCm/example/main.cpp:4:29: fatal error:
TelepathyQt/Debug: No such file or directory
 #include <TelepathyQt/Debug>
                             ^
compilation terminated.
/home/mateus/simpleCm/example/MainWindow.cpp:8:22: fatal error: protocol.h:
No such file or directory
 #include "protocol.h"

and got same thing. I tried to find this folder Debug and there is a
/usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qdebug.h but I didn't find a Debug.h