[Telepathy] buddy list methods

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:31:35 UTC 2016

> Looking at the first line, you need to install the libqt4-dev package
(which you probably have already) and ensure that QtGui is included in
your CPPFLAGS

Thanks for the tip Daniel. I tried this but still the same error. And
looking at the link that you gave I think I know the problem. In qt4 the
packet QAction is in the qt4/QtGui folder but in qt5 is in the QtWidgets
folder. I could change the line from simpleCm/example/ui_MainWindow.h from
this:

#include <QtWidgets/QAction>

to this:

#include <QtGui/QAction>

but I don't know if this is going to cause some trouble later.

> At the same time, you have Qt5 uic, so you have installed Qt5. Why do
you use five years old Qt4 instead? Would you mind to check if default
Qt version (without USE_QT4 argument it would be Qt5) would work for
you?

I tried to find qt5 in my pc but I didn't find it. I searched at
/usr/include and I only have qt4 folder. I think I have qt4 because I had
to do the installation from source (to work with resiprocate). I think if I
install qt5 with apt-get maybe my resiprocate config could stop working.
What do you think Daniel?