[Telepathy] [telepathy] - Cannot connect to SIP account using empathy

Balram Pariyarath balbbrl at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:36:26 UTC 2016

Hey guys, when I run ./telepathy-resiprocate, it shows:

tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Building ProtocolParameter with flags not containing
ConnMgrParamFlagHasDefault and a default value, updating flags to contain
ConnMgrParamFlagHasDefault
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Interface
"org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Protocol.Interface.Addressing" plugged
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Protocol "sip" added to CM
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registering protocol "sip" at path
"/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate/sip" for CM
"/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate" at bus name
"org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registered object
"/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate/sip" at bus name
"org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registering CM
"/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate" at bus name
"org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"
tp-qt 0.9.6.1 DEBUG: Registered object
"/org/freedesktop/Telepathy/ConnectionManager/resiprocate" at bus name
"org.freedesktop.Telepathy.ConnectionManager.resiprocate"

But when I choose to connect to my SIP account, it doesnt happens. Says its
unable to connect to the SIP account. No reason specified.

--

*Balram P MenonTech Head | Excel 2016*
Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)

[image: ☎]: 8129130866
✉: balbbrl at gmail.com <p.balram96 at gmail.com>