[Telepathy] Telepathy 1.0 and moving to Github

Gergely Polonkai gergely at polonkai.eu
Sun Oct 30 19:13:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

I more than welcome the new book; I wanted to create a CM for the Matrix
protocol, but I failed miserably due to lack of docs and tutorials.

Onthe wiki: how about moving to GitHub Pages? It is not a wiki per se, but
may be better on the long run: it resides in a Git repository, so it can be
object to code review.

Best,
Gergely