[Uim] Hi there

David Oftedal david at start.no
Tue Dec 9 16:24:09 EET 2003

Hi!

I'm Dave Oftedal. I study Japanese and I'm an avid Linux user, and this
is the second IME mailing list for Linux that I sign on to. ;)

I just got uim-anthy running today, thanks to Tabata-san, and it's
working very well. Curious thing, though... It seems like anthy has no
backend server... That's a bit different from Canna and Wnn?!?

Anyway, I understand uim is scriptable and very flexible, so I'm looking
forward to toying around with it. Hope you can help me if any questions
come up.

よろしくね!

-David Oftedal