[Uim] Question about schemas + bonus hangeul question =P

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Thu Dec 11 22:16:30 EET 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:27:42 +0100
David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> I've been looking through the .scm files for a few minutes, and some
(snip)
> However, there are a lot of lines whose function isn't very obvious.
> Is there a howto out there that describes the format of these schemas?

Unfortunately, there is no document. So, if you want to know these
unobvions lines, you should ask a question to this ML.

But of course, I will not be able to answer all question.

> Also, I was wondering about the hangul2 schema. It has about 2542
> entries. However, I've read that the actual combination of hangeul
> that can be written is somewhere near 17000. Do you just drop those,
> or is there a mechanism that combines those 2542 into 17000
> combinations?

 It is one of the question which I cannot answer B-)

 But I guess there is no problem. Because entries of emacs21's hangul.el
are less than 3000.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki