[Uim] Some uim problems (+ update on romaja method)

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Wed Dec 24 23:02:07 EET 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:04:50 +0100
David Oftedal <david at start.no> wrote:

> I've changed the romaja scheme a bit... I'm now using "n" and "ng"
(snip)
> character. Of course, you could always type something like "hangl
> <backspace> eul".

 It's possible to commit "hang" when return key pressed, but source code
of table based input method is shared, so I'll have to investigate
changing influence to other input methods. Investigation will need some
days.

> For instance, typing "a" with the IPA map will give you an a with
> inverted colors that will disappear if you press certain keys.

Hmm, thanks, it seems a bug. I'll fix it in the next release.

> The same happens in uim-anthy; When I type in "watashi", for instance,
> I get the correct kanji, but it appears in white on a black
> background, and disappears if I press return.

 It's strange. "it appears in white on a black background" is OK, but if
I press return, uim will commit "watashi", strings will not disapears.
Of course reversed colored strings will disapear, but usual strings will
appear instead. If not, it's a bug.

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki