[Uim] A proposal of unified input method C API.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Thu Dec 16 11:24:33 EET 2004

Hi,
  The current status of this API:

1. I'm developing SCIM adapter for this API, and had already a prototype
to support the basic part (IME_Functions/IMM_Functions). The full
adapter including IME_Helper support will be available within one or to
month.
2. Sun and SunWah Linux, which are both using IIIMF, are developing
their own adapter for this API, and hopefully will be available within
one or two month as well. So IIIMF will be support this API too.
3. A draft of Chinese Standard including this API will be proposed to
Chinese government within this month.
4. During the CJK linux conference held in Korea the last month, Korean
government has an announcement that they will follow this standard very
closely.

Regards
James Su