[Uim] traditional Chinese py input?

David Oftedal david at start.no
Tue Jan 13 00:47:28 EET 2004

Ah, so traditional and simplified characters should generally be kept in
the same file? Now that you mention it, I've heard that most texts use a
mixture of both, and that the distinction isn't actually as clear as one
would think.

Anyway, here's the file in UTF-8 (I think):

http://home.no.net/david/PY-UTF8.scm

Obviously, it would be great if all of the .scm files were converted to
UTF-8, so that they could more easily be edited. Thankfully, Linux
editors support a lot of encodings, though.

Now that you mention kanji, does anyone know of some tables for creating
hanja? It would be great if we could parse that and put it into an scm
file. For instance, it could depend on hangul.scm, so that one could
input the hangul first and convert them later.