[Uim] traditional Chinese py input?

Jon Babcock jon at kanji.com
Tue Jan 13 02:20:13 EET 2004

[This msg is in UTF-8 encoded Unicode.]

Two CORRECTIONS to my last message, sorry.

> I would like to encode PY.scm in UTF-8 because the goal is to have
> access to all three (not counting other variants) versions of the
> Chinese characters when I enter a pinyin spelling. E.g., if I enter
> "han" my candidates would include 漢 for traditional Chinese [This
> traditional character should have an additional horizontal stroke just
> before the "grass" classifier on top --- I don't know whether it will
> display here] and 漢, the current Japanese version, as well as the
> simplified 辞, etc.

That should have been:

"... an additional horizontal stroke just before the "grass" ..."
--> ... an additional horizontal stroke just *below* the "grass"

and

"... as well as the simplified 辞, etc."
--> ...as well as the simplified 汉, etc.

Jon

--
Jon Babcock <jonatkanji.com>